Sunday, September 11, 2011

Elephant cards


I have an order for an elephant card and this is the first time I have quilled one. I did 2 for the customer to choose from.
The quilled one is grey paper on black, with silver ribbon and rhinestones.
It reminds me of the baby elephant that had a birthday recently at the Melbourne Zoo
http://www.zoo.org.au/MelbourneZoo

Then I did a card with a sticker, that I found quite by chance in exploring a new paper shop. I chose black rhinestones and ribbon to dress the card up.
Which would you choose?

3 comments:

  1. Great elephants, Bronwyn! I like the quilled one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I also love the quilled one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful elephants! Love them both, but the quilled one is my favourite! Is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.