Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window I can see raindrops on leaves. and the last roses of summer, coloured apricot.

I am thinking I must do something creative today

I am thankful for friends

From the kitchen, I had toast with strawberry jam for breakfast

I am wearing something warm today

I am creating some things in paper today. Only spur of the moment decisions will determine what they will be.

I am going to get several appointments organised that I keep putting off.

I am reading very little at the moment. I have 2 books I got for my birthday so I should start one.

I am hoping for people to take climate change warnings seriously. Scientists should be respected.

I am hearing a bus go down the street

Around the house I can see my cat resting on the lounge head rest

One of my favorite things is the music of "Secret Garden"

A few plans for the rest of the week are mapped out for me. I have 1 meeting to go to but other things are disrupted as My DH is off work and not well.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing - taken in our garden- Autumn's golden palette


If you would like to join in a gentle Tuesday blog idea go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! Very beautiful photo and calm, positive thoughts! Thanks for sharing :o)

    (and thanks for stopping by again!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.